Wednesday, July 08, 2009

The Michael Jackson "send-off"

I still think there may be more to this than we know. How interesting that there was a closed casket when there was no "disfiguring accident" (of course other than what he did to his beautifull face). But, that aside, I want to know why certain things tugged at the "heartstrings of America," as I heard said by one of the wonderful talking heads?

I do not prefess to know anything about the "real" life of Michael and his kids, nor do I really want to know. That is something that should have been and should stay private. That said, I am disgusted that they, meaning the family, the media, whomever, used Paris to fuurther whatever it was they were after. While the country seemed to find Paris' speech heartfelt and very tear inducing, I did not see that. In fact, I saw no REAL emotion at all. Again, I do not know the entire story, but there were NO tears and her sobbing was an act. She could be in shock, or any of a multitude of things, but the family FUCKED up by using her. AND, you, the rest of the nation, are a bunch of bleeding morons if that touched you in any way.

I felt true emotion from Brooke, God Bless you, and Usher, and even Al Sharpton, even though I do not usually like what he sayd, wonderful speech though, dude.

I do not want to negate anything about Michael, but this was, as most things in his life, just another media field day. I applaude you, Liz, Diana and Quincy for having the class to stay the fuck home an mourn in your own way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home