Monday, July 13, 2009

you

Again, you have absolutley no idea what I know or you would not have had the audacity to say what you did. I have been involved in the food industry for more than 40 years... you on the other hand are...?????? just take my speech for what it is do not think you are better because there is no way that you are. Now I am going to get.......... oh hell....fuck you!!!!!!


OOps, I am trying to respond to those wanting to negate me. I have tried to post your slams of me, but that has not been able to happen. Get over your superior selves and realize you are nothing more than me......

Some one has posted a comment, and what usually happens ( this time, too) they do not want their name(s) known,... anyway I have nothing to say to you, but I want to let your slam of me be seen. I cannot, for some reason, but, regardless of that, every time you say something, it works. It means someone is reading what I write, so... think about it.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home