Saturday, February 28, 2009

boogie moe this is for you!!!

There is one website that has the pulse of the industry, it is the society of field inspectors.com. I believe it is sofi.com but do not really use it that much any more because i am getting disgusted with the entire industry. They have a tendency to want more for the same or less and have not yet gotten the fact that it costs more to do the inspections due to fuel prices. I kinda feel that if they want cheap labor then they should expect shit for quality... Take care and GOOD luck.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey John,

Thanks for the website. The companies that have the deal with the banks and the credit reporting/servicing companies probably feel that, since the economy has gone to hell in a hand basket, they can pay less, because there will be more people to choose from. I am thinking, however, that this could be a 2 way street. If We went to the banks and the the other companies directly, we could charge them 30-40% of the cost and make, in some cases, twice as much money. This is where I am looking to take this. I have found out what N**I is charging for *F*C*, **R**P**I**
and +L+M+. N**I makes 50% on the deal, while a sub rep to a rep is making 50% or less of what the rep is paid. The place to be is in direct contact with the clients. There are ways of getting around the Non-compete and Confidentiality agreements.

Let me know if you are interested in taking the bull by the horns and starting a company. I have been thinking of a way to make money at this without cutting reps short by creating better efficiencies. I have a buddy who is a programming genius, and he has been running some neat ideas on how to build the ultimate data base and website to run the whole operation better than everyone else.

Let me know what your thoughts are on this.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home