Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Latest flurry of comments

I have to say, after all of the time I have been doing this, I am happy someone is reading. I do not know why the sudden hatred, nor do I really care, but I would like to be sure that people actually read what it is I have written rather than making things personal. Noting I have written, nor ever will write, is ever personal. I write from my own particular experience at that specific time. I do not have anything against, or for, any person or establishment. In fact, I know many people who absolutely disagree with my thoughts regarding places about which I have written. So be it.

The Lakeshore Eatery is a place I really want to like, and I DO like their menu. It just so happens that I have had things go wrong both times I have been there, BUT, I have said that I really like their chicken fried steak as one of the best I have ever tasted.

Just take what I write as something one person thinks. I am only me and my comments are not meant for anything more than just that. MY COMMENTS!!!! You do not have to agree. But, anyone who thinks that I do not have the right to voice those comments needs to not be in a business where they are catering to that very same public. Everyone needs to have the proverbial cojones to accept criticism on whatever level that may be, me included. I can easily accept someone not liking what I have had to say, but to personally call me out of my name, is something that proves how petty people can be.

My true purpose is only to say that things can be better. If you have read most of my postings, you would know that the thing I have found most lacking in our SERVICE industry is the lack of SERVICE. Could this be a reason our country is beginning to founder? Maybe!!!

Please feel free to leave whatever comment you wish. I do not have fear of people saying they think I am wrong. Just, please, do not make it personal. I have nothing against you or yours, do not have anything against me or mine.

I will continue to write things as I see them AND, for those of you who tend to like to see things as they were in your mind rather than how they actually were, I have no time for you. I have no reason to make things up, nor time to do so. I am ALWAYS with someone else with whom I consult before my writing.
I do not mean to offend, just speak the truth as I, and I mean I, see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home