Monday, December 29, 2008

Tizzano's redux

Though there is no reason, I need to comment upon the comments left on the previous entry. I do not know to whom she is referring, but not one of us swore at our server and in fact, I was exceedingly polite as was she. I never ordered a veal anything and we were never told about the place being only open for the party and family take out until AFTER we got our food. As far as my experience, it does not take a rocket scientist to decide whether or not you like something food wise. But, I have been involved in various capacities in the food industry for over 30 years, so I truthfully do have some right to comment, as anyone really does in a free society. I did not personally slam anyone as was done to me and would not do so knowingly, but that is the nature of the beast. Every one is entitled to his or her opinion but one should reserve that for something one can actually prove or disprove from their own experience.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i will photo copy your bill with the veal parm ,side of spaghetti order.I asked you how your veal was and you said it was "actually pretty good"There was swearing going on,I didnt state that anyone called me a this or that,as a matter of fact,the owner came out to comp your bill.When he heard the swearing,he simply walked away.He knew you wouldnt come back reguardless.

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think from reading your post, I myself as a nobody, am going to start my own blog. I think I'm going to be a critique of the critiques. My first entry will be on...YOU. I'm going to title it " What the Hell is Going on With this Guy?!"
I've seen your work.
I don't like your style.
Calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people. So whats the point? I respect your line of work but you do it in a style that makes you look like such a prick, makes people think "whats he like in person?"
Freedom of Speech is a bunch of bull and you know it. You post this stuff hoping to get some fire. Then as soon as someone dishes it back you cower and lie some more. I like how you come off as a mild mannered guy when the fire comes back at you. Shock us- say something interesting for once.


( post this, lets see if you got what it takes )

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always liked your reviews. Tell it like it is.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you DO suck.

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tizzano's have Very Good Food, your just a real loser. Go get a Real Job.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home