Saturday, May 02, 2009

To Whomever commented on the Breakwall

I was shocked to get the comment you left, as it has been nearly two years since that was written. I well know that Bob owns and runs the tavern and also know how things work. For him, specifically, I have nothing but respect, but that day things were off. I have to say, though, that if one wants a very inexpensive breakfast with TONS of food, the breakwall is the place to go. No choices, which fits, but, who really needs a big menu for breakfast anyway, AND Bob is the only person who knows how to cook eggs in different manners. I know he likes his scrambled lightly so, due to his tastes, I also know he knows when I want mine over medium. Not hard, not easy, medium, damn it.

Thank you for reading the blog and remember to take it for what it is. It is my personal opinion on the day that I am there. It has nothing to do with the people, just the food and my opinion thereof.

Keep reading and please always feel free to add your comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home