Sunday, October 24, 2010

All in All

I have had many comments of late from the haters of the world. For those of you, and you know exactly who you are, who have the audacity to call me names, and discuss weight etc. Fuck off. You have no idea what I am about or why I began this blog.

BUT, due to circumstances beyond your control, I will tell you.

I started this only because I got sick and tired of hearing people bitch about the "service" industry and doing nothing about it. I figured it would behoove everyone if SOMEONE had the BALLS to write about it. I took that upon myself and found, shockingly enough, that people agreed with me, OR vocally did not.

I don't care enough about you nasty talking individuals to discuss your aggravation, but, if you all will notice, I will post your comments.

You have as much right as I do to have an opinion, BUT remember, I have that right as well. If you don't like it.... go fuck yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home