Sunday, May 24, 2009

AT&T

U-Verse is the absolute worst excuse for an "upgrade" I have ever had the misfortune of being involved with. Yes, I know that preposition should not have been at the end of the sentence, but it worked for my point so, shut it! This is one of the world's largest companies, but since I got this shit fo service in December, I have had to call them at least 25 times and they have had to come out to "fix" one problem or the other eight times. Do NOT get this service. It is horrible!!!! In fact, If I didn't have an old sbc email, I would have switched to Time-Waqrner or something already. When I move from my current place, I will switch it. Anyway, I will explain more but have to come back to it.

I don't even want to write about this. I usually write about things that can be changed without too much difficulty (poor serving staff that can be trained to be much beter, cooks that should do just a bit more thinking, etc.) but I am sure this company will NEVER be consumer oriented until they, like Chrysler are forced to reckon with their holier than all of us attitude. I can only say I am sorry the monopoly ruling of twenty(no probaby thirty) some years ago did nothing but make them more haughty. Fuck you AT&T!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home