Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Grand Rodeo again

We just happen to go to the Grand Rodeo Restaurante on Lakeshore Boulevard in Mentor on its opening day of December 22, 2006. In fact we may have been one of the first customers ever to eat there, definitely the first for dinner, but, as usual, I digress.Enrique was our server the first time, and, while the restaurant was not quite ready as we had to ask for hot sauce and wait for tortilla chips, he was extremely pleasant and attentive. The food was authentic, which is nice since I have been searching for a certain flavor since my three months in Mexico City in 1990. I found it there. We returned and Enrique remembered us, even going so far as to ensure he said something to us. That will keep us coming back. I will write more as time goes on and we try more food. For nowExcellent! Keep up the good work!We went again on the 15th of January. I keep trying things that are different and have not yet been dissatisfied. Come on you people. Get to the Grand Rodeo on Lakeshore in Mentor. If you like Mexican, you won't be dissappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home