Saturday, May 26, 2007

Gardener's Choice, uh... BULLSHIT!

We ordered our tomato and pepper plants on 3rd March 2007, in order to have them planted in the ground by the end of April, which is my own personal preference. I like to slowly introduce them and have them ready for the ground by that time. Well, that was not to be the case. I wrote to them on 27 April, and as others have said, received no response. On 9 May we got the "tomato growing system," but still no plants. Finally, on 14 May, the plants arrived. 3 Siberian Tomato, 5 Big Bertha Peppers, 1 Tumbling Tomato Basket, 6 Black Russian Tomato, and 6 Sugar Baby Tomato. In case you have not yet figured, the order was trash. We only got about 10 LIVING plants to begin with and those looked as though they had been prepared for an imminent death. I am desperately trying to keep them alive, but, honestly, my $.99 plant from Marc's is doing much better. I realize this is not really up to my high-falutin, is that a word?, standards, but these fuckers sent the absolutely most disgusting excuses for plants I have ever seen. Do NOT EVER order form these idiots. In fact if you search for them on Yahoo, you will find many complaints logged against them. Take it from me, run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home