Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Texas Roadhouse Willoughby, Ohio again.

On 25 March 2007 at approximately 4:30 PM. We went to the Texas Roadhouse in Willoughby, Ohio. I haven’t ever had a complaint about the food at this establishment, but, sometimes, the service leaves something to be desired. Case in point: The above mentioned trip. It was a Sunday, therefore it was busy. In fact, I have never been there when it was not busy and have gone on every day of the week, but I digress. My family decided to take me back, using a coupon I had received from the last time I ate at the Roadhouse because of some of the same problems of this trip.

We were seated in the very first booth available in the restaurant. Our server, Lauren, was right on the ball. She got our drink order, appetizer order and food order in the time that was most optimum for an easy going meal. My lovely family even decided to ask for her to do, “something,” for my birthday to which Lauren agreed.

The food, as always, was great. My Ribeye was done to perfection, the salad was unexpectedly good with its eggs as the added bonus. The croutons were a perfect texture not too crunchy and not too soft.

Lauren continued to do well until she gave us the check. … She never stopped by the table again. She even walked by, which was impossible not to do considering where it was we were seated, at least four or five times. I finally had to get up and ask someone to have her return to the table so we could pay and leave. This was after 15 minutes. Same thing happened last time I was here. It is my determination, therefore, that someone in the training department is not doing their fucking job. How does one think that their job is done before, “closing the deal?” Waiting tables should be like sales. The package is not complete until the bill is paid. This equates to a having all the paperwork sign at mortgage closing and the broker disappearing. How stupid is that?

To add insult to injury, no one showed up to wish me a happy birthday either. Good one dumbasses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home