Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ci Ci's Pizza Buffet in Mentor, Ohio

I went to CiCi's with two companions on January 28, 2007 and was thoroughly disappointed by the experience. Firstly, through no fault of the restaurant, we traveled about ten miles through a snow storm. Next, upon arrival, three places at which we tried to sit had dirty tables and chairs. Then, there were other thing which will be here-in detailed.

Whilst getting my salad, and my one companion was right beside me to concur, a young female employee kept grabbing the tongs (or spoon or whatever was there) within a split second after I had use it to place it a certain direction in the item. Although I understand protocol, it is very bothersome to have someone that anal about the direction of a utensil. It made me feel as if I were doing something wrong by not placing the spoon correctly. Don't do that! It is incredibly annoying!

Then, there was a young male employee who kept going back and forth between the kitchen and the dining room. First he came out eating a bag of "cheese puffs" (Cheetos or something of the like.) Which should have been done in a break area not in front of the customers. Secondly, and this is a personal dislike of mine, he was walking around in pants that "sag." That has no place in a restaurant. if someone wishes to dress as such in the streets I have nothing to say, but when I have top see that in and out of the kitchen area from which comes my food and/or dishes, I have a HUGE problem. He also kept going around picking up pieces of pizza from the buffet then went to the front of the store, on the customer side of the register, and began talking on the phone nearest the front door for about ten minutes. No one said anything to this boy while I was there. If he had been my employee, he would have been told to either wait in an employee area or leave the premises.

There were also three plates in a row with dried cheese upon them.

I would have spoken to a manager, but I could not tell who that would have been. Beside which, by the time we left I was completely disgusted as to how the store was run. I would have to re-train the entire staff, if even keeping them, were this my store. The kids bussing tables was pretty good, though. What the hell are you guys doing? Wake the fuck up!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too have been to many establishments at Mentor on the Lake, and I have been very disappointed. Other than the little Honky Tonk bars, I would have had a starved for nurishment. What the hell is going on?

Mr. Bob

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home